Last updated on 19 October 2023
Grow deeper in your faith
Bible in a Year
In 2021, Ascension Press ran the Catholic Bible in a Year Podcast featuring Fr Mike Schmitz and Jeff Cavins. It was the world’s number 1 Religious Podcast with over 250 million downloads. It will run again throughout 2023 – and while a new podcast is released daily, you can do it at your own pace by signing up at ascensionpress.com/biy
It’s not too late to catch up or simply work through at your own pace.
Catechism in a Year
In 2023, Ascension Press have commenced the Catechism in a Year podcast which will slowly and prayerfully read through and break open the Catechism over 365 days. It’s not too late to catch up, and the daily podcasts can be listened to at your own pace. It is available at ascensionpress.com/ciy
Both of these resources (Bible in a Year and Catechism in a Year) are available in the attractive and free Ascension Press app. There is a subscription also available which offers you loads of biblical teaching and commentary for an additional fee: ascensionpress.com
If you have already started either series, you can transfer your progress into the Ascension app. The free version works very well.
Catechism Chat (uses Chat GPT with the text of the Catechism)
Do you struggle to read the Bible?
- Listen to God’s Word effortlessly using Dwell.
- Sign-up to receive a FREE 6-month subscription under the Parish account. (Normally $7/month)
Read by people who love the Bible as much as you do.
Original music composed exclusively for Scripture.
Experience the Bible through stories, key passages, themed playlists, or listening plans.
Join the #1 Catholic Prayer, sleep and Meditation app for a free 3 month trial
Wish you could easily find Church teaching and the best articles, books and videos on bioethics, business ethics, cancel culture, human rights, marriage, family, subsidiarity, and 100+ other topics? EthicsFinder is a free, global, digital resource which will be of immense value to interested parishioners. Try ACU’s free, digital tool!
- Faith formation based on the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- The Catechism is not a textbook, a collection of ideas, or a set of rules. It is the faithful echo of a God who wishes to reveal himself to us and desires us to respond.
- Find an amazing playlist of videos that offer easy-to-understand formation on the Catholic faith – with more to come.